Mom + Camera - Spring Photo Workshop for Moms! - Springfield, MO
This workshop is an afternoon of learning and fun for Moms who want to acquire basic photography and art skills to take amazing photos of their children, friends, and family!
Mom + Camera Spring Photography Workshop
Saturday March 24th, 2018*
Nathanael Greene / Close Memorial Park
*Rain-Out Date: April 14th, 2018
During The Mom + Camera Spring Photography Workshop, you will:
- Learn how to better use your DSLR camera, basic settings, camera functions and how they apply to you at home.
- Understand how to take better photos at family gatherings. in any kind of lighting.
- Participate in still life photography guided practice and critique with other moms/workshop attendees.
- Get an overview of basic editing styles, editing programs, printing labs, and basic editing techniques so that your prints look just as wonderful as your digital images.
- Be supplied with quick-guides and resources to help you along your photo journey.
- Eat yummy snacks and have a chance to meet some new friends!
BONUS!!! Each workshop attendee will have 2 weeks of email mentoring and photo critique after the workshop to guide you through any additional questions yo may have about the material we cover.
Your Workshop Instructor
Carolyn has been professionally photographing weddings, children, events, seniors, and families since 2010. She is the mother of one 4 year old joyful little boy, an active supporter of the local Autism community, and lives with the love of her life and business partner, Kent, in Springfield, MO.
Together, they have served happy customers in Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Utah.
Carolyn specializes in natural light and has a keen eye for seeking out the best landscapes for portrait photography. Her love of photography extends to documenting and preserving family history for our future generations.
She offers private photography lessons and occasionally speaks to photography classrooms within the public school systems.
Carolyn is excited to offer the Mom + Camera Spring Photography Workshop to share with other mothers what she has learned over the course of her career!